~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Monday, November 22, 2010

WOW. This blog is totally and completely OUT. OF. DATE. Well, basically just shut down.

Yeah, that was on purpose. Because you know all those really annoying "I LOOOOOOVVVEEE dancing" posts I made through the first part of the year? Well, that's about all anyone would have gotten from me since then too.

BUT, don't have coronary mom, and whomever else that was extremely SAD that I quit blogging. (I know there were HOARDS... hahahaha)

Guess whaaaaaaat?

Momma's gonna have a brand new blog.

Soon.

Well as soon as I can get my little Blogmakeoverin' fingers on it.

And it is going to be guaranteed to have LOTS OF DANCING on it.

;0)

And a shot or two of the kiddoes, as really, that's the WHOLE POINT of keeping this here journal thingy going anyway. The meeeeemmmorrrrieeesss. MEMORIES of the things I would forget! So, here mama.... here's the first post just to wet your blog-missin' appetite.

=)
TTYS.
(that means talk to you soon...yeah I didn't know that either. Some one had to tell me.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! You can count this as part of your birthday present to me!!! LOVE YOU. mom

Amelia said...

danny is going to be thrilled! and me too