~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Sunday, May 23, 2010


Blogging. Temporarily. Stunted.

~
Well, if you still check this crazy thing I called a blog, you are going to be waiting again. I am just warning you that I am not blogging anymore. I mean, after this post. For a while. I am sick of it.

Ok, not sick of it exactly.... I just need to start fresh. All these pics on this blog are so out of date I cant stand it. And every time I think about what I can type out...my mind goes absolutely blank. That doesn't mean that good things aren't happening, it just means that I am kinda spent. I don't know where to start. I have a lot on my plate right now. LOTS.


Hubby works a lot.

Gone a LOT.

I am therefore alone with 3 children. A. LOT.

And it IS working out. Trust me it is ok. We are being blessed in a lot of ways. Like the fact that I am not on Prozac nor have I jumped off a bridge (yet...ok jk I wouldn't do that. Most likely.).


ALSO, I have been working some things out with Lena's homeschooling...

And I don't feel confident enough to post too much about it yet. Like whether it works or not. haha!

We are doing some experimental schooling techniques soon. Once we start. Which we've been on a extended spring break for like a month now. We are going off of "traditional schedules" altogether.

School when we want the WAY we want!! Hahaha.. I love first children...they are like the little testers of everything! (I know- I WAS one!!)


What else? I am still dancing. (DUH!) And teaching ZUMBA (OH YEAH.) Looking forward to more competing.

And with Mark working every hour of the day we have high hopes of making a serious dent in our school/housey practice loan debts...eventually! hahah.

~

Is this enough of a mish mosh for you?

~

What else...the kids are good. GOOD. I still know that homeschooling is our calling right now.

Who knows if it will last forever. We'll see.

~

And when I get a new REALLY adorable pic of us all looking darling and gorgeous and cute and I have energy for blogging again...I will revamp this gorgeous little thing and it will be so wonderful they will have to call the local news to do a big story on us.

CUTE LITTLE OLE US.

~

Until later my lovelies.

Hasta Luego! Au Revoir! Bon Voyage!


Yep.

Until then......

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Don't leave the blogging world too long! That means Steph and Kat and I are going to have to up the anty or whatever you call it. Love you!

Kellie said...

Rachel!!!

I miss you! You are so honest it's fun to read your heart. I can't believe all that you are doing, I want to take your Zumba class, it sounds so fun. Homeschooling is hard, you are an awesome mom for doing it! Love, love, love that pink dress you designed (and probably made) with the matching hair clip. So cute. Dancing is a great form of exercise, and I think it's so powerful that you have found it, and are sticking with it. Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe how cute Elsie is! Hang in there.

I love you.

Katrina said...

if you leave just make sure to keep a good personal journal!! You don't want to forget all of the sweet memories of your life and children!!

Chapman Channel said...

So if this is your last blog post...this is my last comment on your blog??? Forever??!! I mean, I know we're all sad about you taking a sabbatical from the blog, but what we are really mourning is the loss of witty comments from Me! I'm still going to come on here and comment--you can't stop me. I won't let the love die...nope. Not me--I am a dedicated reader, and I still will be, even if you haven't written in twelve months, I"ll still check in and comment. Don't you doubt it. Since I can't text yet on my phone, this will be like I'm texting you via your old (kinda dead) blog!..spooky... Okay, checking out.

Chapman Channel said...

Oh, you thought I was gone! Hahha--jokes on you! I'm still commenting...you think you can hide--but you can't...my blog comments will never stop. Never. never. never!! Oh, I'm creeping you out now? But in a good way? Okay...now I'm creeped out. Bye weirdo. :)

Anonymous said...

rachel... I have to say I really miss your blog!! Facebook is Ok..but its not a good way to see the kids... and hear the day to day stories.. I hope you will be able to post some things again.. You don't have to do it everyday.. just once a week update would be cool.. love, mom