SLOW progress is better than NO progress, eh?
Well, here are some pics of where I am with Lena's room. Here are the diamonds. They have little round crystals at each point but it was too bright I guess for it to be easily seen. The shimmer overlay I sponged on is pretty reflective.

Here is the rough in of the tromp l'oiel painting, which will be an exact replica of her window on the opposite side of the room.
more diamonds
Some of the rest of the mess!!! Scary that I really am not bothered by it at all!

Odd but true- I love to see this when I come in because I know that SOMETHING is underway... as opposed to it having been pristine and orderly in it's former state.... that just drives me CRAZY! I want to see something is changing! And soon enough it will be WAY better!





2 comments:
rachel h, I want to see the walls better...next time it is super sunny, try taking a photo without the flash! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Ahhhh- that's what it is..clearly I am not a photographer... or thinking like one anyway. Let me try a shot with no flash.
Post a Comment