TIRED Weak and Mentally burned out...
I don't know why but sometimes I feel like I am relapsing into having MONO again (had it 11 years ago in college). I am juggling a few too many things but how do you set one ball down and not drop them all? Last night Lena didn't want to drive home with us from her Grandma's house because -
"Our house is so nasty and too big. We have too many beds and not enough people to sleep in them. "
Me, "Lena, we have a guest room so when we have family over they CAN sleep at our house,"
Lena, "I think we should have a house with two rooms in it. "
Me, "So then we'd all sleep in one room? "
Lena, "We need to get rid of our empty beds. "
I just can't reason with a 4 year old. And she goes on all day with equally interesting banter incessantly, but innocently, and I try to put my happy face forward and interestedly reply, but I am just so DARN TIRED! And the faster she talks the tired-er I feel. Ahhhhhh-welllll.
Good news, though. I am finally feeling like I am doing some good on Lena's room redecoration. I'll post pictures soon.
The thing is, and I know everyone has these, but I have all the lists inside my head.
I have the MUST DO's.
The I Have to's.
The I am responsible for's.
The Must Do's cuz I want to's.
The Need to's.
The Ought to's.
The Should's.
And The Might if I have any extra time's .
And then at the end of the day... I feel pretty pooped. So after I am done here I think I do a little want to/need to, and go to BED.
G'night.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Posted by
Rachel H
at
8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment