~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I have a confession.
~
(my Christmas tree is still up.)
What? Did you hear something? What? I didn't say anything. I mean, I am perfectly comfortable with my house and all the decor.
Perfectly.
I mean, yes- I know it's march. It's a great month!
Like the grande opening of SPRING!! (well, at least when there's not snow everywhere like we currently have)
OK, so I maybe have a teensie tiny thing I am slightly ever so much embarrassed about.
~
(my Christmas tree is still up!)
~
But LISTEN!
I have a perfectly GOOD reason for that.
Like, it's still SNOWING outside.
And it's frigid and winter-like
and dark and dreary to boot!
~
So I just can't be hiding in the woodwork (or Christmas lights) any LONGER!
I have reasons.
Plus, I WAS going to take it down by Valentine's day. I really was.
But then there was all this SNOW. And more SNOW.
And do you know the last TWO christmasses combined have had NO snow at our house?
But theeeeen, once it's all said and done with, the snow decides to grace us.
And what is MORE necessary than a CHRISTMAS tree ALL LIT UP on a white Snowy night?
~
So now I am out of the closet.
I am THAT lady.
the creepie Christmas one.
I am sorry.
It's just WHO. I. AM.
Love me or leave me!
The END.

1 comment:

Chapman Channel said...

hahaha--this makes me laugh so hard!!