
Has Summer Vanished?
I am truly trying to tell myself that I can survive another winter here in Ohio, where the weather is different than our last 2 years in Southern Texas. (This was our view from our front porch-please note the PALM TREES) Many would prefer the weather here but I love the hot weather down south!! I miss it already as suddenly my hot summer days and nights have morphed into some sort of icky fall-like chills! I am not prepared! It is barely September and I want warm to last longer than THIS! I actually wore wool socks to bed the other night... and loved it because I wasn't cold. I put Lena's down comforter on her bed and I am contemplating doing the same for us! I just don't think it's right given the fact that it will most likely stay there for nearly the next 8 months!!! NOOOOOOO! I am boycotting the cold! Maybe I can con my sweet hubby into having a dental practice in the keys for half the year? 50/50 split right? I could handle that~ yes! No cold for me! I am movin'south. Well , at least in my dreams....
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Posted by
Rachel H
at
10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment