~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, September 15, 2006

Lena's Latest Room Redecoration UPDATE!
Her bed area, unfinished (no canopy YET!)

Her Unfinished Mural!
I am THIS far on Lena's room! IT IS CLEANED UP, and she is now back to inhabiting it as well! YES! I wanted to wait until it's COMPLETED to show it, but that could be quite a while yet because I am going at a slow pace since I have so many other things on my full plate right now! SO, I painted her mural, just have to finish the frame part. (There's a little fairy on it, we call it "Lena-Bell" because that's always been Lena's nickname) I designed and Mark and I built her headboard, and I painted it and upholstered it, it only needs tufting now! Behind her bed I will be making a lovely canopy to match the fabric on the headboard. We made the upholstered inserts on her closet doors, which are done in a pink and white check. Mark also put in some cute crystal ball door pulls on those. The Lamp on the left is from DOLLAR GENERAL, I painted it and dressed up the shade. I have sold one of these on Ebay before. The dresser on the right we got for $7 at the Eddie Bauer salvage sale here in Columus, and I added the carved appliques and painted the whold thing and changed out the hardware. ANYWAY... that's all for now!

No comments: