~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, September 08, 2006




"Mother, is this fabulous watercolor pigment edible? "





"WHO'S UP FOR A HUGE NEEDLE-NOSED NOODLE FIGHT? "

"Mom, This dry fettuccini has a fullness of flavor unmatched by other dry pastas. " Can anyone say AL DENTE?!?


Well , I can only say that while my children start out as most children do, eating(or making an honest attempt at) everything in sight including non edible items such as sand, pennies, cat food, you know- the usual. They soon GRADUATE, to more FUN items, such as DRY PASTA! YES!!! Why didn't I ever think of this? What a fabulously tasty and delicious treat! Dry so as to not make a squishy mess, and plain- because bland is just BETTER! Lena started this food fetish and has shared the joys of it with her younger sibling . Now they both can get a cup of dry egg noddles and be as happy as a kid with a pack of oreo cookies. I am wondering how normal that is... but I am not compaining, too much, anyway. I mean, there's actually a lot of nutrients in plain pasta. Protien, carbs, fiber... among other things.

So until they grow out of this quirky food fetish, I am going to make the most of getting some great shots for...hmmmmm, I don't know, their high school graduation pics, or maybe wedding videos? No worries, I'll keep these pictures safe for future generations to enjoy.

No comments: