CHRISTMAS '05!! (So, here's our MAIN tree, looks basically the same this year, only minus the presents so far! ) DANE DID it.
I definitely feel the need to update because I let Dane walk off with my digital cord about 2 weeks ago that I use to download digital pics to the comp. from my camera, and , yes he LOST it. So I have wanted to post pics but have yet to find the stinkin' cord!
SOOO, life is crazy and busy and fun and making me tired but I like it. My Christmas decorating has been temporarily postponed, for 2 reasons.
1. I was asked by our Stake to do the Decorating for this year's Christmas Cantata, which is this huge musical production our church puts on and goes pretty much ALL OUT on it. And LUCKILY, it will ALL be done by DEC9th!! YAY!! I get to stop and think about MY house finally! So I have been trying to get that together- with might I add, hardly any committee! Everyone keeps warning me that if I didn't get a huge committee I would burn out. But we'll see. I am afraid of running large groups of people. I am used to being a one woman show when I do projects. And that is what I am so far. A few people will help me do the set up, but I have done everything else. I (have a love/hate relationship with)like it that way.
2. Mark is so preoccupied with his Dental concerns right now that he can't be my "Ty" . I have always used him like my trading spaces guy who makes my ideas /designs come to fruition, and he's kinda outta commission for that right now. So, I am takin' a decorating chill pill, so to speak and not going "all out" like usual. Understated elegance? Not my traditional cup'0'tea, but it'll do.





No comments:
Post a Comment