~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Tuesday, May 01, 2007



10 Random Thoughts from Mua.....


1. If I could stay at any Best Western Hotel...(which I have really never thought was a super nice place) I would stay at this one. ASAP.
Best Western Premier Chataue Le Mans
2. I have a prayer in my heart every day that I can love my daughter with 100% acceptance and love, without judgement. (She and I are both headstrong eldest siblings...and that can get, well -patience trying.It's difficult to watch someone doing all the crazy things you always do too. Like taking forever to pick out a "decent" outfit., as well as throwing a temper tantrum when your clothes aren't making you "happy")
3.Tonight I looked in the mirror at my smile lines around my eyes, and wondered if it's too early for botox- then I wondered if I would look even weirder with botox.
4. I haven't "fasted" in a very, very long time. I always forget.
5. I have absolutely complete adoration and love for my sweet 2 1/2 yr old. He is a delicious darling treat that I am just enamored with. He has always called my breasts "maples", which always makes me chuckle.
6. If I could clone myself I think we would be very happy individuals, so I could have one of me to do all the things I am always wanting/meaning to do.
7. To me, cooking and cleaning are like huge imaginary monsters that lie under a child's bed, and are much scarier and bigger in my imagination than they ever are once I force myself to actually tackle them.
8. I feel now and have pretty much always felt my entire life, that for the most part, I don't fit in with many people.
9. Because of THAT, I think I have an over active energy and hoping desire to make close friends.
10. I am in a chili-dog eating phase right now. And by chilidog- I of course mean low-fat vegetarian chili over a healthy choice hotdog, and topped with melted cheddar cheese and spicy mustard.

No comments: