
Happy to be dancing...
~
As promised, I am now introducing you to my other sweet dance teacher, Michael Paul . He has danced for close to a decade I believe, and has had a super interesting history! From being a student at the Citadel, to living in France, to dancing all over the country in different cities! This pic is with his last professional partner, Dani. She is an amazing dancer to watch!! Wow, would I love to be able to move like her!! (Yep, I am working on it ;))
~
He's actually decided to head back to school now, and wants to become a high school teacher and mentor, so he is teaching Dance on the side! He told me that instead of going to heaven with a wall full of dance trophies (which I am sure he has) he wants to have touched lives for the better. That certainly is a noble cause, I'd say! (even despite my opinion of the public school system...lol!) He has a keen interest in gardening... and I think I've talked him into doing a square foot garden this spring. Yay for fresh herbs and veggies,right??
Oh what I would do for some gardening weather right now.....my mind is wandering to warmer thoughts...
Spring, perchance?
Oh well.
But wait!!
I am a fan of Winter now! I almost forgot. Silly me.
YAY for icicles!!
~
Alright, sorry for the tangent.
So yes, that is Michael, and today was a good lesson day! I am going to practice practice practice all I can to make the most of our time, so it can be productive and useful, not rehashing stuff from the week before that I should already have down.
And last night I did just that, which I think really helped me today. I am loving it.
So, we'll see what I can do..just have to keep working and be patient!





No comments:
Post a Comment