REFASHIONS!!!
~
SO my lovely and amazing (really, very amazing. and gorgeous.) friend Sara had recently posted some really super adorable projects she completed. They were some t-shirt refashiony things that were so cute I just could not control my own self and had to give them a whirl as well, despite the fact that I had no actual directions or guidance on it. Tee hee. I just threw all caution to the wind and went for it. And , while my things so far do not hold a candle in coolness and complexity to hers so far...it is still super rewarding and fun to have something with ruffles on it that I made. hahaha! I highly recommend sewing something with ruffles- and better do it quick before the trend has died! haha.
SO my lovely and amazing (really, very amazing. and gorgeous.) friend Sara had recently posted some really super adorable projects she completed. They were some t-shirt refashiony things that were so cute I just could not control my own self and had to give them a whirl as well, despite the fact that I had no actual directions or guidance on it. Tee hee. I just threw all caution to the wind and went for it. And , while my things so far do not hold a candle in coolness and complexity to hers so far...it is still super rewarding and fun to have something with ruffles on it that I made. hahaha! I highly recommend sewing something with ruffles- and better do it quick before the trend has died! haha.
And so....here are my first two somewhat quickie attempts!
The pink one I didn't get a "before" pic...but it was just without the ruffly collar part. That's all.
I love how the ruffles dress it up though!
~
And then, on the black shirt, I also forgot to take a before pic, so I took a picture of a brown identical shirt I have, so you can see that it was a plain crew neck t-shirt. Stretchy, but plain.
And then, on the black shirt, I also forgot to take a before pic, so I took a picture of a brown identical shirt I have, so you can see that it was a plain crew neck t-shirt. Stretchy, but plain.
On this I cut a V-neck into it...and also cut the t-shirt length sleeved into more of a cap sleeve length. I added a thin small row of ruffles around the entire neckline, and then I added a thicker row along the bottom 2/3rds of the v-neck, which really looks more like a ushape in the end. Just how it sewed up. I have to layer it with a tank top, which is good anyway because it needed a little length as well.





4 comments:
You are too kind my friend. LOVE both tops and I must say that you are such a babe! All that dancing has you looking amazing!
Thanks Sarah!
Post a Comment