The light at the end of my tunnel has arrived!
Instead of focusing on things that really have frustrated me lately (like having no dishwasher for nearly a month...and I won't EVEN get started on why. BLAST you BEST BUY!) , I have been putting my extra hopes this past week on having LIGHT in my kitchen. Since within the past few months the antiquated ceiling fan/light stopped "working" in my kitchen I have been surviving in a room that gets the LEAST amount of sunlight on only a few little spot-lights over my stove area. And you know, I don't really even cook that much, but somehow we STILL spend more waking hours in that darn room than any where else. So after way too many weeks of anger inducing dirty dishes and darkness, I am emerging today, with a light at the end of my dark kitchen-y tunnel.
TAAA-DAAAAA!

It really does help to soften the frustration of having to stand at the sink and wash dishes little-house-on-the-prairie style.
In other news, we have, to our collective parental chagrin, adopted two baby kittens. Due to our dislike of strange odors and smells, this is done for the complete enjoyment and bonding and responsibility opportunities for our children. They are on cloud nine. The kitties, of course, are a little scared and getting adjusted, but they have a lovely little house in our sun room, to grow up a little more in. And so far they each have about 14 names. So maybe we'll narrow that down over a few weeks. 







1 comment:
Awww! I love the pink princess kitty curtains. It coordinates so well! I want a kitty!! We just don't have room for it in our house and Eva would probably squeeze it to it's death.
Post a Comment