~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Thursday, June 11, 2009

HOLY MOTHER OF LONG POSTS!!!
~
I haven't blogged for days. And I have a serious ton of pics to plaster on here- so get ready for some picture action!=) This is all from the past week!
~
So, here goes!
~
Most of last week we were hanging out with Aunt Nattie and her boyfriend...which was a blast!
~
They took a couple days at the end of last week and went to Cedar Point, which sounded fun, I have actually never been there! Mark and I should try sometime. Then, they went to visit families he knew from his mission to Cleveland for our church. The weekend was a visit from my Grandma and Aunt from Michigan, which kind of led to another boating day, with my entire family (I think we're going to have a lot of those this year!). It is fun, a little more fun if you don't have a gaggle of toddlers/babies along for the ride...(which we totally did) ...but, I digress. =)



hanging out with my baby brother (not such a baby anymore!!) Nate with some of the gaggle inside the boat...



My sis Kat and her Hubby Nate!
Sis Aunt Millie with Addie's first tube ride!!
C-O-U-S-I-N-S *ROCK*

Before Church on Sunday, snapped a cute lovebirds pic!

Had quick FHE Monday night...and then walked uptown to Greaters for ICE CREAM!
YUM. See, here, Dane is completely GA-GA head over heels in LOVE with his Aunt Nattie. And Lena announced to Nat, "I think Russ is CUTE!!"
So this arrangement works out just peachy.

I think we need a t-shirt that says, "ice-cream is for lovers."
Don't you?


Cotton Candy is Dane's fave. (It's really shockingly delicious.)


Here... we have Lena's LAST day at school with her Teacher. I LOVE this teacher. I am sorry she felt so sad when she realized what a difficult experience we've had with school overall. It most certainly wasn't her fault.
She is a darling girl. We wrapped her up a special present of handmade crystal bracelets to say "thank-you for all you did".


I am posting more soon! See ya then! =)

1 comment:

Natalie <3 said...

YAYYYYYY FOR SUMMMMER FUNNNN!!!!!!

<3

& this is just the beginning! haha ;-)