~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spirituality PLUS.
~
I meant to post this on Sunday.. but either way it must be done! I read the most inspirational, and truly wonderful article the other day from the Ensign magazine. And I loved it so much that I tore it out, made both my sister and husband read it. Then we had some really great conversation about it.
I really think that you could use that entire article as a jumping board for a mission statement. It's just THAT good.
Motivating, inspiring, and enlightening.
~
Now that's food for the soul.
~
And after that...I noticed that Mark made sure and had some fantastic classical piano (Debussy-his favorite)music playing on and off all day for the past couple of days.
~
And when I was in the car, I felt a lot more like listening to classical than usual.
Just not in the mood for french fries, I guess. =)
~

No comments: