~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update on the Laundry of Death that was littered with melted red crayon marks !!

OK! I have the trick ....

It removed nearly all the hundreds of RED crayon stains on all of our laundry. Only a handful of items are ruined for good.

FIRST I soaked it all in the bathtub filled to the brim with an entire bottle of SIMPLE GREEN.

Then, I spot treated as much as I could with Spray n Wash Dual Power Cleaner. (I have always used this stuff)

I then threw it in the washer on a regular HOT water wash with a cup of OxyClean, a normal amount of laundry detergent, and some DISH SOAP! I read this online...

And low and behold, I did put some through the wash process twice...but most of that red crayon is GONE! Even on the lighter clothes. I am amazed and so happy I don't have to replace nearly all of Dane's summer wardrobe!

RELIEF!

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

Go Super-Mom Go!!