~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Monday, July 13, 2009

Lola's Zumba "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy"

Here's a really cute Zumba class.. doesn't this look like a blast?

6 comments:

acutely cherished said...

K, NOW I'm really sure this is not up my ally! ;)

Marylin said...

Love the brave people in the front, I would have gone to get a drink during that part!! :) LOL

Chapman Channel said...

haha--you guys! This is seriously so fun--even if you're not that good at it! Way beats running...or spinning...or any repetitive exercise for that matter.

Katrina said...

That looks sooooo fun!!!! I seriously would very much enjoy it... But, I don't know how safe it is now for me since I'm pregnant??? Might be a little too jumpy and twisty???ka

Amelia said...

I would be the fat girl in the back who looks confused....

Rachel H said...

Ohhh, Amel you are so bad...hahaa.