Foo Moo Choo Boo Loo Roo Doodilly doo doo....
{Sounds better than my previous title, "random updates". =)}
~
We have been jammin' to the sweet sounds of THE Abba cover band and the symphony, eating hoards of too fattening food, kickin' it off at Zumba, having Bachelorette freak fests, chillin round the house, playing with the kids, and well, pretty much rocking through July.
~
The kids are busy with little random classes I signed them up for. Swimming, tball, fancy nancy camp, mixed media art. Good stuff.
~
And we JUST finally got all of Lena's OHVA school supplies today in the mail!!! How exciting! They look great, and are getting me totally pumped for school to start for her. She's really excited too, which is great. I am super thrilled to NOT have to get back to the old grind of last year. Summer is going great, and I am pretty much fine not having to resort to icky old routines of the past. YUCK. No more for us! YAY!
~
So here's a few shots for fun.
So here's a few shots for fun.
Look at my big girl!!!
I am still so in love with this pumpkin.
Mongolian BBQ for an early lunch. Tasty!

This is my whipped cream man.
He loves the stuff just about as much as I do.
Here's our Fancy Girl from the Fancy Nancy camp. She had a ball hand-making crafts like stationary, pens, jewelry boxes, and more!

This should be a whole other post...but what the H, I am just sticking it out here real quick.
Over the weekend last, we had the stars align and we got a new stainless set of fridge and stove (Jenn-Air-eeek!!)...so when it's ALL in, I'll post more pics. But here's the fridge for now.
Before.....

AFTER....

This is my whipped cream man.
He loves the stuff just about as much as I do.
This should be a whole other post...but what the H, I am just sticking it out here real quick.
Over the weekend last, we had the stars align and we got a new stainless set of fridge and stove (Jenn-Air-eeek!!)...so when it's ALL in, I'll post more pics. But here's the fridge for now.
Before.....
AFTER....
And that's it. And the only reason I even got all this on, I think is because my dear friend is sick for a few days so we cannot convene. Thus the increase in computer attendance.
Until later my little lovelies.





6 comments:
How exciting to get a new fridge!! I love spending time with old friends!!
Are you on a sugar hi--rach? hahaha...I guess when life is THAT exciting, you can't help but sound a little perky. hahahah...it's hard to be perky when your life updates are like mine: "Our cars broke down....the kids are sick...I have like the leaning tower of Pisa needing to be folded and put away...blah blah blah..." hehehe...I think I need to start making stuff up to blog about because I'm seriously gonna get in a rut if something seriously exciting doesn't happen to me FAST. I think we need a trip to Coney Island--that'll perk my blog right up.
Stephers...you are silly! Just being cheeky. And silly too. Becuase it's more fun that way and makes me happy. hahhaa!
Sounds like so much fun!!! I can't believe how big Elsie is getting, too cute! Love and miss you.
YAHOOOOO for the GNO,GAO,GMO,and all G's everywhere! THree cheers! I have had sooo sooo sooo much fun with you this summer...you rock my world sweetness
That is a sexy new fridge - loves
Post a Comment