Meteor Shower tips from a seven year old:
~
First of all, where my children get these ideas...I can only trace back to some random Disney movie they probably watched at some point. But now I am wondering, which one has meteors in it???
~
Lena brightly and casually queried over lunch today: "Mom, if a meteor hit the Earth, what should we do to be safe?" (I am assuming she is thinking this is like, if there's a tornado...or if there's a thunderstorm..etc...)
Lena brightly and casually queried over lunch today: "Mom, if a meteor hit the Earth, what should we do to be safe?" (I am assuming she is thinking this is like, if there's a tornado...or if there's a thunderstorm..etc...)
~
I paused and thought for a moment.
"Well, I guess that would depend on how BIG the meteor was."
~
She filled in lightly for me, "Like, if it was really big, we'd all be dead."
~
(I am thinking how strange this is....)
I laugh oddly, trying to somehow keep this meteor hitting earth and killing us all conversation light.
"Yep." I comeback.
She continues:
"But if it's like, a smaller meteor, I bet when it is falling you should make sure you are downstairs in our house. But...when it hits, you should be upstairs."
~
Huh? I won't point out the fact that that makes absolutely no sense. We'll just go with it.
Ok.
Time to change the subject.
~
"How about some dessert?"





No comments:
Post a Comment