Holiday Hurl time!!
~
Doesn't that phrase just get ya in the festive spirit of things? Haha, me neither. Last night I began to feel queasy...and it went south (and north) from there. But..luckily, I think it will not last more than 24 hours, as I am keeping toast down now. In the past I realized I used to do a 12 days of Christmas posts for those days prior to the holiday..and this year it has slipped right through my fingers! I am in shock that Christmas is so soon, and I am mostly ready..I guess, but I still need to finish some Santa work tomorrow night! I need to pray for the health Gods to save the rest of my little family from the Flu this week, so we can have a nice time.
Doesn't that phrase just get ya in the festive spirit of things? Haha, me neither. Last night I began to feel queasy...and it went south (and north) from there. But..luckily, I think it will not last more than 24 hours, as I am keeping toast down now. In the past I realized I used to do a 12 days of Christmas posts for those days prior to the holiday..and this year it has slipped right through my fingers! I am in shock that Christmas is so soon, and I am mostly ready..I guess, but I still need to finish some Santa work tomorrow night! I need to pray for the health Gods to save the rest of my little family from the Flu this week, so we can have a nice time.
~
I honestly thought that this year I was not going to do a Christmas card. I don't know why...just not in the mood. I ALWAYS do a card and letter. Every year that Mark and I have been married, I have been on it with extensive preparations for a beautiful,creative card. But for some reason, this year I thought I could slide by without doing one. And then, the cards started coming in! And so did the PANIC! What? Me, not do a card this year? What is WRONG with me? What was I thinking? SO, for the past several weeks, I thought I could be creative and design my own on a photo shop program...well, those were a DISMAL failure...so now I am ordering them through a super creative gal who I will feature after I get them. They're gonna be late, but that certainly will NOT be a first, for me. =) I prefer to think that I do lots of things "fashionably" late. haha! SO, if you wanna get one, better give me your address so I have it, because my old address book was stolen by my crafty son and turned into one of his many treasure map books....so I can only send cards back to those who've sent me one!
I honestly thought that this year I was not going to do a Christmas card. I don't know why...just not in the mood. I ALWAYS do a card and letter. Every year that Mark and I have been married, I have been on it with extensive preparations for a beautiful,creative card. But for some reason, this year I thought I could slide by without doing one. And then, the cards started coming in! And so did the PANIC! What? Me, not do a card this year? What is WRONG with me? What was I thinking? SO, for the past several weeks, I thought I could be creative and design my own on a photo shop program...well, those were a DISMAL failure...so now I am ordering them through a super creative gal who I will feature after I get them. They're gonna be late, but that certainly will NOT be a first, for me. =) I prefer to think that I do lots of things "fashionably" late. haha! SO, if you wanna get one, better give me your address so I have it, because my old address book was stolen by my crafty son and turned into one of his many treasure map books....so I can only send cards back to those who've sent me one!
~
And even though we didn't get some amazing professional pic this year, they are gonna be pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself.





1 comment:
Sorry to hear your sick. I was up with Vie last night for the same thing. Hope it stops with her. I've been sanitizing her head to toe every hour! I thought Id do the same thing this year with cards, but felt guilty and threw something together at the last minute. I wish I had a creative specialist to help me make mine a little more exciting, oh wells! Can't wait to see yours! Mom called today and she REALLY wants to hear Mark's talk. Any way of getting his notes and sending them to her or blogging about it. You know moms, I think she's feeling nostalgic or something! See what you can do. Hope youre feeling ship shape soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment