~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Tuesday, December 01, 2009



Thanksgiving Time.

~

{just a teensie tad late.}

~

Due to the previously mentioned unfortunate and untimely bout of illnesses, we postponed our annual traditional feast for a few days.


As Martha says, It was a good thing.

~

AS was THIS pecan pie made by my hubby.


I almost feel guilty including this shot...because while I bought these to be consumed during dinner...we had so many good drinks, we completely forgot to!! Luckily for me, since they match my kitchen quite nicely!! hehe!


Mark's Brother Brian came up to share with us the celebration!
Amazingly, we haven't had our fall flowers freeze off yet! I had all fresh flowers from around our house to decorate with!

Here are my final table settings/centerpieces!




YAY for Fresh mums!!




Table scape

Metal folding chairs...perty,huh?


I was quite pleased with my little arrangement of carrots and sweet potatoes!! I didn't realize, however, that carrots lose their stiffness in open air!! Whoopsie!



...and everyone feasted to their heart's content!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your ruffly shirt! (i heart ruffles, in any form!)