I have been feeling like I need to journal but I honestly feel like I have writer's block every time I sit down to do it, so I am writing in the hopes that I can just let off some steam. The new year has not led us to any big decisions. We (meaning me) are hoping that we (meaning Mark) can finalize our decision about this business opportunity we've been looking at for months now. I don't know why we've not received any inspiration on it yet, after prayers and fasting and all...maybe that is our sign. It really doesn't make any sense though because it by all accounts appears to be a great scenario. Anyway.... that's on our minds pretty much most of the time, I am sure more on his than mine, though.
What else... I am helping a couple of people with their homes...went out shopping with someone last week and helped choosed tile,fixtures,cabinets etc.. for a couple bathroom renovations. I also am going to start on my living room window treatments. I have SOME of the fabric, but not all and just got a steal on some pretty tassle trim.
I bought a huge modern sectional on craigslist for our playroom/theatre room today. I am REALLY anxious to get that! I am so crazy impatient! I am looking forward to getting that room looking better.
Lena is the "star" at school tommorow, which to me basically means we are in charge of the snack, but she's been looking forward to it for literally weeks. She asks every school day "WHO'S THE STAR TODAY MOM!?!" SO the teachers must play it up well at school so the kids feel pretty special about it.
I am also somewhat busy with my calling as 1st counsellor in the Primary.. am liking the calling and glad to be able to serve. I would choose it over MANY others!
Anyway... that's about all...my mind is in a million places and I guess it helps me stay sane. It's better that way. I am OUTTA here for now!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Posted by
Rachel H
at
7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment