~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New goals/interests on my mind-
1. Relearning to play the piano (which is getting tuned soon!!)

2. Possibly choosing a name for my design services, and making it a "real" business.

3. Selling stuff (mainly my handmade beaded jewelry which I am pretty bored with) on craigslist- quite fun- I like to sell stuff almost as much as I like to Buy stuff! Haha!

4. Want to take a class of some sort..possibly something related to design? Or maybe a finance/business class.

5. SEWING

6. SOME sort of Exercise plan!!! NEEED it! WAAAANT it! Gotta figure that one out though.

7. Kind of want to get some new photos taken, for the portfolio, but don't want to pay anyone.

8. ALSO, I really want to start meal planning better!!! Use "real" recipes and be more organized, original, and interesting (not to mention healthful) with our meals.

No comments: