~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Thursday, January 18, 2007

LAMBREQUIN
Weekend project!
This is what we are making for our living room window treatments this weekend!! MAYBE we'll get done and then I can post REAL pictures..
But I decided I couldn't take down the Christmas stuff (YEP- it's STILL UP) until I had something cheery to replace the garlands with!! So I am making a variation of these.. with the eventuality of adding underlying contrast fabric panels that go down to the floor.
We also stayed up till 2am last night steam cleaning our new MOD/retro sectional that I got off of craigslist. It is in our playroom/theatre room. It will be a fund departure in style for me- I have never decorated anything for us that was modern looking. I am excited!

No comments: