Wow- this weekend was really busy!
My mom and all my sisters met on Friday night to go to the temple- afterward Steph and I went to the cheesecake factory together and it was yummy as always.
On Saturday, Amelia had a baby shower in Dayton that Steph and I drove to together (about an hour drive each way), followed by Mark's brother and his wife driving up from Indiana to visit. We had dinner at our house that night with them as well as with Roxanne's sister and her hubby!
On Sunday- Mark had a meeting at Church at like 8 am, then I had a meeting at 9:30, then Mark had to teach a lesson during church, but instead of preparing we sat with Brian and Roxanne and watched old home videos on the big screen in our "Viewing Room" - aka, attic. Anyway... we got to church late but in time for Mark and I to accomplish the things we are responsible for .
After church we had our monthly dinner group at our house which consisted of 8 adults, 9 children, 2 babies, and a partridge in a pear tree. We always have it at our house, because we pretty much are the only ones who have the capacity to fit everyone comfortably!
Needless to say, after everyone left, Mark and I looked at each other in exhaustion and he said "Let's not have anyone over for at least 2 weeks. "
We'll see how it goes.





No comments:
Post a Comment