Spring is in the AIR~
I am so happy to have had 2 whole days of NICE weather! The kids and I have spent every possible moment outside playing at parks all over the place! We went to get our favorite "Rita's Italian Ice" tonight - we got gelati which is our favorite~ Lena was unfortunately disappointed when she realized that chocolate frozen custard does not come with chocolate frosting on it. "This is SO not how I imagined it." She said dramatically. Oh, the sadness of not having a chocolate sugar I.V. on a 24 hour basis. Really it's just wrong.
Anyway, having a lover-ly time out and about. It's so awesome to walk outside at like 10 at night and not need a coat! It reminds me of being at the beach. Ohhh, to dream! If only! I hope that the crazy-loopy Ohio weather doesn't come around and bite us in the tulips this weekend by freezing them off with some random March snows.






No comments:
Post a Comment