This post is about Creme Brulee.
Yummy delicious creme brulee. I know I have talked about my drug addict like connection to the part time job I have at BCBG, but up until now it has always been about the clothes. Nothing more. That's more than plenty a reason to stay in my book. But this week, we had a "client event". This is basically a reason for all the little sales girls like mua to call every client in our database if at all possible and let them know about a special couple of days where if they come in they can not only receive an extra 15% off ANY ITEM (of full retail, not on sale or previously clearanced, duh!) in the store, but they can get a tiny tipsy off some champagne and specially catered delicacies by a french restaurant nearby called "Bon Vie" . Well, by some glorious chance of fate I was scheduled to work on the big night this week, and to my great joy, BCBG over ordered an entire tray of delightful personal size creme brulee's all individually topped with a fat fresh blackberry...ohhh, the yumminess!!!!! And all my little college age clothing cohorts would rather drink a martini at the club than take a bunch of fat gram infested desserts home with them. So I carted an entire catering sized tray full of probably about 40 creme brulees home and stuck about 80% of them in my freezer for future use, and kept a couple plate fulls out in my fridge for current consumption.
Anyone up for some treats?





2 comments:
So Rachel, Creme Creme Brulee is only my most favorite thing in the whole world and the only thing better than Creme Brulee is Creme Brulee with Blackberries on top. So, I was wondering if you could just UPS me some of that good stuff so I get add a few jean sizes! Sound like a plan! I'm tempted to get a plane ticket to get out there and help you out with all those tasty treats! Hope you're doing well! Happy eating!
LOrI
HAha! How many do you want- 10 or 20? =)
Post a Comment