
Our trip to COSI
In the space exhibit..
dane immediately donned these headphones and proceeded to repeat over and over very seriously, "1,2,3,4,5,OUTER SPACE!!!" I am assuming it was his rendition of "5,4,3,2,1- take-off! "
~PLAY in Water~ they have so many amazing areas, the whole museum is I think 1 million square feet and has so many fun things to learn and do. This area is a whole section that is a dream for small children under the age of like 5.
Lena and I (who was in her "I am not going to smile no matter how many pictures you take of me today" mood)



Lena and I (who was in her "I am not going to smile no matter how many pictures you take of me today" mood)


Dane peering into the ant hole


You can't tell but he was completely soaked nearly head to toe in water! He was not bothered a bit by this!





No comments:
Post a Comment