~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Monday, June 18, 2007

Cluster Cluster Holiday!
Also known as a holiday or event that successfully combines multiple special days into one efficient and neat little get together!
That was Sunday for us. My little sister Katrina had her darling sweet new baby Lilia blessed, we celebrated that as well as all the Fathers, my 30th Birthday and my Dad's birthday as well. It was all held at a lovely park - and aside from the sweltering heat- was a great time. Presents were flying and much food was eaten. To see the gifts we give each other you'd think we were all obese sucrose and high fat addicts.
I alone was given over 4 huge bags full of assorted kinds of gummy candies (my fave) a huge box of chocolates made by a local place, and a huge box of Lindt truffles (and if you don't know what those are, lets just say ONE of them is proabably equal to a half a Fast Food cheeseburger in fat grams), and a large box of caramel peanut popcorn. (one of my other many favorite indulgences!!)
We gave Mark two gourmet dark chocolate (orange and mint flavored) candy bars.
He picked out for my Dad some intense orange flavored dark chocolate bars as part of his gift!!
It was a little over the top with the treats honestly. My sister says I am like a fat person in a skinny person's body. I have some fairly serious issues with eating normally. Today alone my entire diet has been this:
Breakfast- A ball of Lindt and a plum
Lunch- Two bites of homemade mac and cheese and 2 Lindt balls
Snack- A third of a box of Caramel peanut Popcorn.
Dinner- A nectarine, lots of Gummy raspberries, and for dessert
a very large bowl full of strawberry shortcake with tons of real whipped cream on top.
There may have been an extra lindt ball in there somewhere throughout my day, but I try not to count them.
And then I went and bought some new dark "sunless tanning gellee" so hopefully when I go to the beach and pool, I can hide the extra cottage cheese on my thighs that no doubt I have helped cultivate today.
Woo- hoo!

No comments: