This Week in pictures.
First, after painting the mural last week it made me really motivated to do something great in my own dining room. And in order to do that, I have some art that needs to find new homes. So I rearranged some of my furniture and added this painting that was on a less visibility wall in our dining room. I like it much better.

This is the other side of the room, clearly less "finished" but we are getting there. I plan on painting the little children's table and chairs..and I am not sure if it will stay in that room. I was originally intending on putting it in Lena's room as a tea party table for her. So we'll see.

I put the piano top down and added this grouping of family photos. I really like it because it is nice to have some place to show family photos, yet I usually don't put them in very public areas like this (i usually keep them in my bedrooms and library -type rooms). But I like it for a change.

Here is Lena in her own color matched outfit and hairstyle creation and feeling very "
posey" you might say! She insisted I take a picture of her that day.

And here is me and my
BFF Lisa and her little sister Amy(the middle
prego one) in my kitchen before we left for a girl's night out last night. We also went with my little sis Stephanie, and we went to a great cool place called
BOMA, short for Bar of Modern Art. It's not really a bar though. It's a great historic old church in downtown
Columbus that's been renovated, and turned into a 25,
ooo square foot restaurant, art gallery, bar and club. It was great fun! We went on a night when it was practically empty, it was like we had reserved the whole place to ourselves, quiet with great
architecture around us and awesome jazz music in the
background. Really great
ambiance. And the food was awesome. I am
SOOOOO glad for great friends (And sisters!) to hang out with! Such a nice getaway for the night.
1 comment:
What a beautiful home you have. You are a super decorator! Glad you found some good new friends. Total score!
Post a Comment