~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, June 01, 2007

I am working with a client on her interior design and while they have been out of town all week I have tried my hand "officially" on a wall- her dining room- and painted a mural for her. We collaborated well and she gave me a lot of ideas and a lot of creative freedom as well. The birds on the wall represent each member of their family.

So here are the first of more pictures!

Room "Before"

Room "after"..



3 comments:

HALV1000 said...

WOW! What a huge undertaking! It's gorgeous! How on earth did you do this with two kids? You didn't sedate them did you?? Just kidding! I can't even fold the laundry without being interrupted! I am so impressed not only by the beautiful work you did, but that you were able to do it! Great Job Rachel! Oh, Lena and Kael are having swim lessons July 9-13! We are so excited to have you!!

Rachel H said...

NO! I didn't sedate them! I had my mom take Dane and Steph take Lena. It worked out perfectly and I am so glad they could help me out because this was such an enjoyable creative experience for me!!

Anonymous said...

your mural is dope. It hits my sweet spot. from guess whooo