I am sick.
And I hope it's just a 24hr. bug. All I know is last night I woke up with a stomach ache, and I was having incessantly loud dreams that were like listening to talk radio about the election. It was driving me mad! So in between waking to a frantic thought about who I am really going to vote for this election (I gotta cut back on the talk-radio!) - I felt queasy and uncomfortable- and sure enough- as Dane woke me up I stood up and -"OHHH- I need to go---!" I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I haven't done it again- so maybe it will pass quickly. But I am feeling weak and yucky- that means I have gotten the gross flu bug TWICE so far this season! What is UP with that? It's been YEARS previous to this that I have had a barfing flu. SOOO, yay for me. Sick. Hopefully tomorrow will be brighter.





No comments:
Post a Comment