All By Myself....
....Well almost anyway. Last night my bff Lisa came home from Texas for a visit. And she was sweet enough to come see me her first night back! We had an awesome evening of girlie talk and she ended up staying overnight. I love hanging with her! Today Mark is taking our oldest 2 munchkins to visit his brother down south of us... because his parents are in town from Utah, and they want to hang out! So they are going swimming in Uncle Brian's pool, going boating, and basically having tons of fun today and tomorrow.
~
I- on the other hand- have a date with the MALL, forever 21 specifically- to go on a search for potential "in between" clothes that I can wear while I still have this - we'll call it an "after-belly" (Kinda like "aftershocks" from an earthquake?Having a baby's kinda like that- isn't it? Your body goes through an earthquakey-type-experience and then you are left with "after-belly")and these ginormous "mommy milkers" - neither of which actually fit ANY of my normal clothes... and when I wear my old maternity clothes- I just look 6 months pregnant. ICK.
So size LARGE peasanty FULL tops from Forever 21 on CLEARANCE for less than $10- YOU will be MINE today- heeehehee.





No comments:
Post a Comment