Funny LINKS
~
I just came across this blog, which was also recently made into a new book, called Stuff White People Like and it is clever and funny! I especially like the post about how White people like to put everyone into 2 categories... 1st- People I Agree With, and 2nd- People Who are Just Like Adolf Hitler. Awesome. Scroll down on their blog and check that one out for sure!
~
And you know how sometimes you listen to music on the radio and just sing along saying whatever words it sounds like even if it's completely nonsensical? This fantastic video below had me weeping with laughter...





1 comment:
I finally had a chance to catch up and read all your blogs, so I am not going to comment on them all, but here :) That video is hallarious...I'm gonna watch the others with my mom later...and thanks for the budgeting thingy..I'm sure I'll have lots more to say about that later, thanks! I can't beleive that Forever 21 was such a bummer! I seriously have like 5 shirts that would work for you! When I get home if you stil want I will mail them to you!
Post a Comment