So yesterday my awesome sister Steph came over and brought me this cute little booklet she made. I really love it besides the fact that it is completely adorable, but because it is small. I have a really hard time filling out traditional baby books/scrap books and that would have been really overwhelming to me. This is just a cute perfect little size.
Each page is actually an envelope to fill with notes, quotes, first hair cut, etc.. and memories of Elsie.
The front of each envelope/page has a darling quote on it.
The binding is done accordion style- so it has lots of room to be filled with memorabilia.
I am totally excited to start filling it up! Thanks sweet sis!





2 comments:
wow that is sweet! Way to go steph...see the cute crafy genes got around :)
Your welcome Rachie :) It made me feel extra special to see it presented in such lovely pics!!!
Post a Comment