AM I obsessed with flowers?I think It's official that I am.
{those amazing pink flowers...which I don't even know what kind they are..are a lovely present from my neighbor's garden today!}
~
I feel like the days of this week are slipping through my fingers like sand, and I can't believe it is Thursday already! I have been painting our original pine wood floors in our master bathroom, we are {finally!} getting that renovation under way. Today I got the sink and hardware for the old shabby chic-y buffet we are turning into our new vanity. I am really excited for it!
I am also juggling planning our Disney trip, finishing touches on our garden, getting the final papers collected for Lena's new school, obsessively shopping for the "perfect" lightweight stroller to take with to WDW. {yeah- that's the acronym for Walt Disney World...y'know..only the insiders really know that classified kind of stuff.} And I have been staying up wayyyy to late doing much of this. As I am right this very minute. So I'll just add a bunch of pics...and you can see my update rather than read it.
Tonight {while I was shakin' it at Zumba}Mark took the kids down to the farmer's market and ice cream at Dairy Queen.
{I just love that we can walk to all this stuff from our house.}
Here we have Lena at the Lake over Memorial Day. It was a beautiful sunset evening here. Those kids are tough because that water was cold!!! They were so brave and totally went tubing on my Dad's boat anyway though!
I always think Dane looks like the boy from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in these swim shorts.
{He's tru-leee scrumptious!}
More sunset....
And here we are.
{it was a polka-dotty kind of day}
~
Can anyone say a huge thank you for me to the guy who invented sunless tanner/and bronzer? Because without that I would have looked like a white polar bear that day.
I think somewhere along my family lines there's a few Albinos dangling along the fringes in there.
~
{He's tru-leee scrumptious!}
{it was a polka-dotty kind of day}
~
Can anyone say a huge thank you for me to the guy who invented sunless tanner/and bronzer? Because without that I would have looked like a white polar bear that day.
I think somewhere along my family lines there's a few Albinos dangling along the fringes in there.
~





2 comments:
My body literally REJECTS ALL TAN--natural or from a bottle!!! I AM the albino along the fringes...
I need tan in a can bad. Dane is totally the chitty chitty bang bang boy. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment