Just a quick check -in!!
~
I have been so busy lately.. life has been overwhelming (but good!). Sometimes fun things even take energy out of you. I am playing hostess starting today to my sweet sis from college- and her friend from out of town. Earlier this week we painted the floor in our Master bath (diamonds to match the bedroom!) And we also have made a vanity out of an antique buffet we bought on craiglslist! None of it is finished enough for pics.. but it IS looking good. I am SOOO happy with it! Why has it taken us over a year to do it??? Oh, well- at least we are doing it now!!
~
Also, Lena is all set up for her new school. Glad for that! Looking forward to it all.
~
I became obsessed earlier in the week with getting Elsie a new stroller for our Disney trip. After an unnatural amount of deliberation and research.. I decided on the Joovy Kooper.
~
I am SUPER excited to get it. If anyone reading this has had it...let me know!
~
I think there were some other things I meant to update on...but my brain is kinda fried from a combination of latex paint...no sleep...and high gloss varnish. So, maybe I'll remember tomorrow! =) Anyway....if you don't see me for a few more days...stay tuned! I'll be back!
I think there were some other things I meant to update on...but my brain is kinda fried from a combination of latex paint...no sleep...and high gloss varnish. So, maybe I'll remember tomorrow! =) Anyway....if you don't see me for a few more days...stay tuned! I'll be back!





No comments:
Post a Comment