Just so I don' t forget.
~
Because I tend to do that. Yeah. Forget my past life. (I am very forgetful) In fact, me starting this blog entirely about 3 years ago was an effort to not forget the happenings of my life. (honestly- sometimes I wonder if I will end up with Alzheimer's!) Anyway, I just had to mention something.
Elsie is THE. HAPPIEST. BABY. ON. THE. PLANET. Well, at least MY planet anyways.
And when she nurses...I have caught her face a few times recently that I wanted never to forget. She snuggles up to me (of course) and it's like while she wants to nurse it makes her feel so happy she can't help but get the HUGEST grin on her face...so then she starts smiling SO big, and then her eyes roll back. It looks like baby ecstasy!! I mean... it's just the most Uuber-loving-it look I can imagine a baby having. And it's so cute and funny. I just had to write it down so I will never lose that image in my mind. Priceless!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Posted by
Rachel H
at
12:09 PM
Labels: family times, funny stuff, just for the love of it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So sweet, and very well described! My James has always been such a fun baby to nurse, it's like he can't hardly wait to get the taste of it! I love how great it makes me feel as a mom to know that I have something to do with his happiness!! :)
Post a Comment