~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Saturday, May 23, 2009


{pretty petunias}
{Springy~Summery Eye Candy}
part dos....

Here's our clematis with the first flowers of the season...also our pink geraniums!!


Here we have our square foot garden, JUST planted... we are NOT garden experts by any stretch...but last year we had fun building this, and now this year it really has been easy and fun to plant again! I also have a few other herbs (Italian parsley, basil, and dill) I will put into pots. Also, we added the pea gravel around to block out all the weeds. So now the garden is kind of inset.

These our cute little chives that grew back from last year!

This is a shot of my Mother's day roses (second time around....thanks proflowers!! The first ones didn't bloom fully!)


I just thought that she looked so cute yesterday before her field trip to the zoo. I remember wearing my shirt exactly like this!!haha!


I decorated her lunch sack for her...=)

Today we are still puttering around the garden outside. We already wandered over to a garage sale in our neighborhood, and the park. So, maybe when hubby gets home from work we'll try our first pool afternoon of the summer! Have a great memorial day weekend!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the garden. It looks great!