~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Sunday, November 08, 2009

MY first Zumba dance!

Yes indeed...here we have my own personally choreographed Zumba song! Give it a try!!! =) It's fuuuun! lol!

9 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

OMG!!!! I LOVED IT! You are seriously awesome and such a babe. If this is how you got so hot post-baby, I'm going to try it out tomorrow. ;-) You should teach us a new dance each week!

Angie said...

That was AWESOME! I can't wait to try it out with my girls! I love Zumba too...but I've only been able to go a couple times. I agree with Sarah!

Amy Jane said...

I am so impressed! You are a Zumba Queen!

Amy Jane said...

I am so impressed! You are a Zumba Queen!

Katrina said...

That was definitely a sweet zumba dance! I did it with Lilia and man I want more!! You need to post all of the ones you come up with because they are fuuuuun!

Rachel H said...

Yay teenie! I am so glad you like it! =)

Chapman Channel said...

You are awesome! You know I love this one! Every time I hear the song I wanna start zumbaing (is that a verb now--haha)...I wish I could see you better in the video--or maybe my computer screen was just weird!

Marylin said...

THANKS SOO MUCH!! I have been doing these everyday a couple of times each!! LOVE LOVE I WANT MORE!! :)

Rachel H said...

Marilyn- I am SO glad for you!! YAY! I hope that I can get some more up soon for you and anyone else! =)