~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Zumba routine to Magalena!

OK People! I am officially recording myself doing Zumba routines now. (ok, just these two so far.) These have pretty bad light, but you at least can see what I am excited about!! And seriously. TRY THEM! They are Super FUN!

6 comments:

Amelia said...

The thought of you dancing alone up in your attic brings joy to my heart. Why can't all people be dancing alone in their houses? the world would be a better place. love ya they were great.

Rachel H said...

Millie- That is a very good point. World peace through zumba. Totally possible. You can do it too. ;0)

liv2dance said...

I love this one! Nothing like a little African to get things goin! Did you make this up on your own? Very good! Good luck tomorrow!

Rachel H said...

Lori! Thanks! Yes I did make this one up. It's fun huh? =) Luv ya!

Marylin said...

I am going to do it first thing in the morning!!! Thanks so much for putting this on here!!! I LOVE IT

Marylin said...

So for the last couple days I haven't been able to get this video to work, it worked the first two times I did it and now it just stops for some reason. :( The other one seems fine, so I don't know if it's my computer or what. Is there another route to see it by chance? Thanks for posting them! I LOVE IT!!