~
I realized that we haven't really kept up on the cute little tidbits of our days lately. The pictures are getting backlogged up on my camera- time passes like lightening and we've captured what we could here and there, randomly stopping time for a moment. Thank goodness we do, because scooping up my memories for recall unfortunately for me is like trying to eat soup with a fork. Doesn't always work very well!{I pray that senility doesn't come early for me!}
I realized that we haven't really kept up on the cute little tidbits of our days lately. The pictures are getting backlogged up on my camera- time passes like lightening and we've captured what we could here and there, randomly stopping time for a moment. Thank goodness we do, because scooping up my memories for recall unfortunately for me is like trying to eat soup with a fork. Doesn't always work very well!{I pray that senility doesn't come early for me!}
~
They took advantage of every warm glorious fall day so far, leaping into our neighbor's mountainous leaf pile and swinging on their tree swing like it would be their last time.
A not so glorious shot of me in my PJS (uniform of choice for OUR private schooling)administering a spelling test to Lena in our library/school room. (Had to edit this one...she was not even in her PJs for THAT! haha! We are quite comfortable with partial nudity in our family..haha.)
This is what our every day pretty much looks like now.
What is THIS, you say?
These are but a FEW of Lena's recent creations,CAT COLLARS for all of her Kiities!
"Designed with a cat's ease in mind, they open with a simple Velcro closure, and are accented with sparkly crystals, or colorful beads."
Simply Maaahhvelous, Dahhling.
Speaking of things that are MARVELOUS.
THIS lovely portrait was snapped by my fabulous FIVE year old.
And speaking of fabulous five year olds...
CAN YOU FIND HIM?
And SOMETIMES.....we all let it all hang out and we get messy...and sit on our island like the wild little orphans on Annie.
SO they walked down our street to the local College's Football game. (Which is held practically in our back yard!)
WARM SUNNY FALL FOOTBALL.
Even I can't deny the glory in that.
Did I ever mention that one of my little girl DREAMS was to be a college cheerleader?
(Alas, I was too tall, and not a great gymnast...but it was a sweet dream. ;))
And THIS is a preview of my {uncontrollableshoppingaddiction}-WHOOPSIE- I mean the girls preciously gorgeous Christmas skirts. Lena wore to church already last Sunday.
AND when fall turns to chilly days....(I start wishing our gorgeous fireplace actually WORKED...) we turn to hot cocoa,lighting candles, and snuggling under warm wooly blankets.
Our CATS show us the way.





No comments:
Post a Comment