Found this story on the website DIGG, and am amazed and awed to see it. Click here- to read it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/healthmain.html?in_article_id=437236&in_page_id=1774
With that I just feel so amazed that there are people in the world who choose not to believe a fetus = a baby that can live. I have read some different websites lately that have pro abortion slant. I feel like I hear so much about the "religious right" pro life crazies who have done wrong things outside of abortion clinics. (In my opinion anyone who chooses to be violent about this topic is really off their rocker anyway)
But you rarely hear the perspective of people who are strongly pro abortion. Talk about scary. Some of the views I have read recently, so filled with despair, anger, and animosity towards people who are against abortion. Hate full even. And sarcastic. It's sad!
When I see amazing stories like this I am reminded that science and medicine is so inspired from above. It makes me want to do all I can to further the cause of FFL (see here http://www.feministsforlife.org/). Women's rights are so much better served when we try to help women considering abortions realize that another act of violence against them is not in their best interest!
Read this moving piece by Jennifer O'neil, who is an actor, director, former cover girl spokesperson for 30 yrs, and author here-
http://www.feministsforlife.org/voices/Voices%20from%20Winter02-03.pdf
I highly encourage everyone to read all they can on Feminists For Life. I haven't seen an organization more dead on.





No comments:
Post a Comment