~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, February 09, 2007

Yes I know this is a little late to comment on a movie that came out BEFORE Christmas... at least I think it did, but because we are too cheap to see it then we JUST went out tonight and saw it at the "Cheap" theater. And we both LOVED it! Romantic, sweet, although with it's modern edginess, it was still one of the most fun romantic comedies we've seen in AGES! "The Holiday" appealed to me and Mark because he just adores the classic musical scores they referred to in the movies(by Ennio Morricone) , as well as the older actor (Eli Wallach).
Anyway.... what a dreamy little flick!
Most charming line by Jude Law- "I like to sew and I have a cow!" Too funny!

No comments: