~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Friday, April 27, 2007


For Lena's preschool today I was asked to write her a special letter that they could put in these little journals they keep for the end of the year. Anyway- for record keeping purposes I thought I should post it up here on my "journal" as well.

Dear Lena,

This is the first letter like this I have ever written to you before. You are such a special person. Words really can't adequately express how happy I am to be blessed with you in my life. You will forever be the oldest child, the one that made your daddy and me "mommy and daddy" for the first time.
Watching you grow since you were born has been so exciting and wonderful! You are and have always been so smart, independent, and strong willed. You are also sweet, loving, and kind. I see how nice you are to your brother and baby cousins and I am so proud of you.

Our love for you is like a huge waterfall- big, and and always moving and growing! You are a beautiful addition to any place you go. We love you forever!

Love,
Mom (and Dad!)

No comments: