~...becoming a ballroom competitor, I am literally dancing my way through being a mom, wife, homeschooler, and more ~

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Shower me some baby love.....


Or at least for my lil sis who is expecting her first sweet little munchkin! That's what we did today- and I enjoyed it so much. We had it at the Hayner , which is this wonderful restored mansion that I practically grew up in. I took and taught ballet there until I graduated from High School, was dreamily proposed to in the very room we had her shower in today. And over the years we've had family showers, piano, voice, flute, piccolo, and oboe recitals (just myself and sisters alone), as well as one of my sister's wedding receptions there.


I realized that it is a place that I have loved for years, and the tradition of having wonderful family gatherings there has been woven into many of my memories.


Here are a few more.







No comments: