I was FOOLED!
I just got out my spring wreath today, and I was shocked at how cheery it made me feel. (Ok, the awesome sunless tan I have worked on all last week has really helped with that, too. I swear the stuff is laced with prozac!)

And, as usual, Craig's list is my BFF for sweet random finds! I was in the market for something to use at the outdoor markets I am going to do this summer to sell & display my handmade baby goodies on...and I randomly stumbled across 2 of these painted iron fantabuloso shelving on craig'slist yesterday. So Shabby! They are even nicer in person!! I am so psyched because they also fold up so they will be perfectly transportable too!!


And to start our day off right today, My
lil sis and her fantastic husband concocted the meanest little
cocktail of "big fish" tales custom tailored to each married sister in honor of "April Fool's" day!! They basically took each of us and made up a story that would press all of our "hot" buttons- and we ALL took the bait! For us, She called and said that her husband had just received an "amazing" job offer to be a Park Ranger outside of
Juneau, Alaska, and that he would be able to live out a lifelong dream by them moving there, possibly
indefinitely!! And they were supposedly leaving in 2 weeks!! I have NEVER had them play any prank on me before, and my sister was
SOOOOO convincing, I was an absolute wreck this morning! I was yelling and crying and freaking out to my husband, only to have this same little stinker call and yell, "APRIL FOOLS!!!" . I couldn't be mad because of the
relief that I had that it was all a farce! I told them if they ever DID choose to do that, I
personally would hunt her husband down in the night for taking my sister away from me. It would NOT be a pretty sight!!! =) I must applaud their ability to keep a straight voice through it all though! And I was quite shocked at how angry and upset I was at hearing it. It made me realize how much I love having them 4 miles away right now!! Aren't sisters the best?
No comments:
Post a Comment