GETTING A BIG DOSE OF HALLOWEEN...
On Saturday one of Mark's employee's threw a HUGE Halloween party at their horse farm. It was really the largest single display of halloweeny hullabaloo that I think we have ever witnessed. There was a barn filled with food/treats and decorated to the hilt. There was a "talent show" for the kids to showcase their talents and abilities. There was a very authentic hayride pulled by an antique tractor and through some spooky woods. They had an actual "spook alley" which we did not participate in but actually heard the chainsaw in the woods going strong. They made up one of the largest bonfires I have ever stood next to. (which I was super glad for because it was freezing that night.) Just as we we ready to leave, they had a "finale" of fireworks. I am not talking little sparklers. These we HUGE. Anyway, it was quite an interesting diverson last Saturday, and great way to kick off the season.
Little miss kitty










No comments:
Post a Comment