Weirdest Craving Ever...
Now that I am pregnant I am already getting those crazy cravings. In fact I just finished off a fresh green salad with honey mustard dressing and it's only 9am. Now that's a first. What is your weirdest craving ever?
Posted by
Rachel H
at
6:25 AM
2 comments:
Hi Rachel!
This is Kelly (Horner) Worth. . .I happened upon your blog through Kim Restuccia's blog. I have a blog too but it's private so if you reply to this msg with your email address I'll send you an invite. It was wonderful to happen upon you!
my weirdest craving..hmm. I was like you I always wanted dinner for breakfast when I was pregnant. Well all I wanted with Eva was Hot and Sour soup. With Addie it was ICE. I was excited to go to the hospital just so I could have the crunchy ice. HI KELLY :)
Post a Comment