CLUMSY Cuz I'm Falling in Love....Or not.
Since I have been prego- I am just crazy clumsy! I fall, trip, stumble, drop, slip, break, and do just about any other clumsy thing you can think of. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I don't know why- but according to some pregnancy websites...
"Clumsiness in Pregnancy-
Can you believe that one of the common complaints among pregnant women is clumsiness? Why is this considered a pregnancy symptom, and what is its solution? Obviously, one of the main reasons for your clumsiness is your body's unbalanced state. As your belly grows, your body is thrown even more off-balance. Other reasons for your clumsiness include the loosening of your joints, retention of water, and a change in your center of gravity."
What I thought was funny was this random Heart I found in Google images. I have been all the top three jobs listed there!! And so- now- I guess- would not be a good time to revisit those occupations. haha.






1 comment:
I would really really not want a clumsy nurse helping to deliver my baby--I think that would be an unfortunate combination...OOPS, I dropped your baby! She sure is slippery!!!
Post a Comment